Monday, September 25, 2006

Where's My Daughter?

Ok, I can't find my daughter...before you panic, there is a little girl living in my house. She looks a whole lot like Kylie (even dances like her), however she doesn't act like Kylie! No! This little girl is polite, she told me to "enjoy my sleep" last night when she went to bed as well as "don't let the bug bites". (No, that's not a typo, she said bug bites!!) Anyway, I don't know what happened to my Kylie? This little girl brings home 4 out 5 green notes again this week, she picks up her room AND keeps it clean. She even wants to help out with chores that I am doing. What do I do? I mean, should I panic and worry about my little Kylie? Or should I just let this little girl stay in my house?? I guess I should just wait and see if she hangs around or not!! :)

No comments: