Monday, September 11, 2006

Manic Monday

Well, it really wasn't a "manic" Monday, but being Monday makes the day bad from the beginning. Actually, my day was pretty uneventful...no complaints here. First, Kylie got a green note, yes a GREEN note. I have probably jinxed the rest of the week now, but we are off to a good start. The kids picked out their Halloween costumes yesterday and true to her colors, Kylie didn't get a "girly" costume. I will wait to do the big "reveal" on Halloween as to what we went with, but just know that she never ceases to amaze me. So, that part of Halloween is complete. They are going to be cute!
We went to our Fantasy Football party tonight. It was nice to catch up w/the old gang. Everyone's kids are growing!
I have been a bad student this week and haven't done my reading and our discussion question is due tomorrow before class starts, so I guess I better get started. I keep reminding myself--16 hours completed so far and 18 hours to go including finishing the class I am in. And, only 44 class meetings left!

No comments: