Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Links

Well, I have added a few new links to your right. The first one has been there, the Milestone Pictures, however the rest are new. I have wanted to be able to have my photos in an "album" on here because once you insert them in a post, they get lost after a few days. There's only a couple of photos so far, but I'll try to add more as time permits. Hey, at least the link is up. Secondly, I have a friend from graduate school that is currently living right outside Bethlehem and he is keeping a blog of his experiences. It is interesting to read about their (he and his wife) experiences living in a house full of kids. You can view his blog through that link.
The next link is to the MSNBC report about the much-discussed sermon about sex. I won't interject my opinions here (for once!)....I'll let you make your own decision about the sermon. Ok, I can't stand it...I think it's great that for once Christians aren't "condemned" for enjoying pleasure. Do I agree with everything he says? No. But his ultimate point is good....We aren't dead, we should be living and enjoying life's experiences. Hey, my husband is going to LOVE this one! So, here's to sex in marriage...have fun!
The last link is Kyle's blog. You can tell he's not into blogging as much as I am. But hey, he has one at least!

No comments: