Friday, September 15, 2006

Telepathic Twins

Well, Bunco was just as lively this month as last time! The Moore twins came and they performed their "telepathic" abilities...not sure how they do it, but it was a little spooky. But, between Traci and I singing to Cyndi Lauper and Kool and the Gang and the telepathic tricks, not to mention Kelley's driving on the way, it was definitely a memorable night. Oh yeah, we played Bunco too! I won $10!
Well, Kylie got really close to a "green" week. But then she blew it today. She yelled at another kid and then took off running down the hall. I must say when the child acts up, she makes sure it's dramatic. So close to a perfect week! I was really hoping she would make it! But hey, 4 out of 5 ain't bad for Kylie (heck, 1 out of 5 is good for her!) Seriously though, I think she is getting adjusted to her new school. She is learning so much! Hopefully next week she has a "green" week.
Well, it's late and since Kyle's working tomorrow, that means the kids will be waking me up at the crack of dawn for breakfast. I can tell it is "picture" time again. I am booking every weekend with someone's pictures! So, tomorrow I have some more to take, but this time I am taking bug spray with me since my favorite picture spot is a popular hangout for the mosquitoes!

No comments: