Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tiny Dancer

Well, tonight was Kylie's 1st dance class...she looked SO cute in her little dance outfit! A pink leotard, black leg warmers, and a cute black "dance" tee! However, she is going to have to start minding at school. She got ANOTHER red note today. I was livid. The girl doesn't even respond to bribes. I told her she could have a new toy for just one week without a red note and she can't even do that (and it was a 4 day work week!!). So, I guess I am at my wit's end. I have no clue what to do/not do to get her to behave. I swear she'll get kicked out of kindergarten....
Ok, so I got a new haircut yesterday....not sure if I like it or not. I was making fun of myself all day today....I guess it was just a little more than I had anticipated. Oh well, it's only hair, right?
It's that time of year--Halloween costume selection. The kids have been pouring over the Costume Express magazine trying to determine what they are going to be....I know what I am going to be...in debt. These costumes aren't cheap!! So far, Kylie's choices are The Incredibles, Razorback Cheerleader, or Ariel the Mermaid. Tomorrow I am sure she'll have 5 other characters picked out. Weston is just non-committal...he really wants to be a pirate, but since Kylie was a pirate last year, I am trying to encourage him to be something different. And the bummer thing--I have class that night! Hopefully our professor will either switch it or I guess I will take the kids to a fall carnival or something.
Hey, guess what, we got a new gate opener! His name is Weston. He has decided he wants to open the gate and he has it figured out and I am thrilled! It's cute though watching him grow up. And a little sad. He's becoming such a little man. Right down to the sports! He'll be attending his first Hogs game this weekend and he's found a NASCAR driver he wants to follow. And let me tell you, that kid can talk the game! He asks questions and is learning the insight behind the sports. It's cute!

No comments: