Monday, August 07, 2006

Slave to the Paper

I am trying, I am REALLY trying to get this research paper done! I HATE it though. Kylie's party is this weekend, so I really need to get my paper out of the way so that I am not worried about it and trying to cram it in when I should be worried about the party. I just hope there is a payoff attached to this degree. I couldn't stand to know it was in vain!
Well, I switched Kylie's preschool. It was really a knee-jerk decision, but I feel good about it. I am really worried that she just isn't getting enough where she's at. At 4, I would expect her to be able to write her name and know her letters. But, she doesn't and that really concerns me. She is already one of the youngest in her class, so she's already at a disadvantage. I don't want to hold her back, so I decided to try a new preschool. I don't think the current preschool director was happy with me, but I have to do what's best for my kiddos. Hopefully she will make the transition smoothly. She is pretty social.
Ok, back to the paper....it's not going anywhere.

No comments: