Sunday, August 27, 2006

Barnyard!


Well, we went to see Barnyard today at the movies. It was cute. Kylie also got an Easy Bake Oven for her birthday from Karla and Billy and as soon as we got home, we had to make something in it. So, we have a yellow cake baking in her oven right now...we'll see how this turns out! Wait, there's the timer! Be right back...Ok, back and the yellow cake w/chocolate icing was fantastic! Kylie is a regular Betty Crocker!
Well, here's a picture of Lionel, Laurie, and I at yesterday's wedding...the pictures went great. I was scared at first. I was trying to take pictures and the flash wouldn't work! I was so worried because the chapel is dark and I was afraid nothing was going to turn out. But I changed the batteries, adjusted a few settings and they came out just fine! Thank goodness! Well, I need to study for my quiz on Tuesday, so that's a wrap for this evening....

No comments: