Saturday, August 05, 2006

Back to Church

Well, we are going back to church tomorrow. After about a 4 month hiatus, we are going to give it another shot. We haven't necessary been avoiding (ok, maybe a little), we have actually been busy. However, we do need to get the kids back in the groove and I think my "issues" with it have had enough time to die. So, we are gonna get up and get back to it. If we don't find that we are happy with our SS class when we go back, we are going to switch and try another. I just don't want to get out of the habit of going again. But, with school it's been hard this summer to go. My summer classes have been very demanding. So, we'll see what happens!
We went bowling tonight with some of the guys from Kyle's work. My high score...an 80!! :)
I am not your best bowler. But, it was fun--it was Cosmic Bowling (lights out, glow in the dark pins, and strobe lights as well as loud music), so we had a blast!

No comments: