Sunday, June 04, 2006

Thirsties

Well, what do you tell a 3 year old about nursing? Ok, HOW MUCH do you tell a 3 year old? Kylie is so curious about how these puppies are getting milk. I tell her that Sally makes milk and they eat it out of the bottles attached to her. Well, now she's confused because I have had to make an actual bottle or two since we have so many. So tonight, she asked if all of Sally's "thirsties" had milk in them! It was so funny...it took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about!
We still have all 10 pups. I can't believe it. There are actually 3 colors. There are some that are a golden blond and some that are a sandy color. One golden one, a girl, has a white stripe between her eyes. I am going to have to start naming them. I guess I have waited so that I don't get too attached!
Back to the grind tomorrow!

No comments: