Saturday, June 17, 2006

Life is a Highway

So, Cars it is! The radar shows the never-ending storm during the party time, so I think we made the right decision. 4 of his little friends are able to go, so I think he will still have a good time. I just hate that he didn't get to have his other party. I know that he was looking forward to fishing. Everyone has said that Cars is good though, so I think it'll be a fair trade.
Kylie looks adorable...she has on her new outfit we bought her in Mexico....it's precious, but on the small side. Which means that she won't be wearing it very long.
Tomorrow is Father's Day which means the daily split. Mom is cooking brisket (yummy!) and the Cumbie's will probably have the usual grilled feast as well. However, Tara is in dire need of finishing her homework. Why is it that I wait until the last moment to do it? This is the last week though...so hopefully I can get it in gear and finish up.

No comments: