Friday, June 23, 2006

Rained Out


Well, our last two teeball games have been rained out...oh well. That just means we will have 4 games in one week probably. Here's a picture of the little teeball player himself...check out those shades!
We have so much to do to prepare for tomorrow. I came home this evening to find 2 puppies out of the pen and the rest soaking wet from the rain...and boy do they have 'tudes! They are feisty critters!
I went by Best Buy to return the camera case and memory card from my purchase yesterday since I won't be needing them anymore (Kay Lynn is buying the camera) and as I was walking across the parking lot, I broke the heel on my shoe! I hobbled to my car looking like a complete gimp! It took all I had to not stop at Shoe Carnival on the way home and get a new pair! Kyle, you should be proud....I actually WORE OUT a pair of shoes!
Well, my next post will be from DC! Hopefully I can load some pictures there as well. My laptop is just not powerful enough to support my photo programs, but we'll see what we can do!

No comments: