Friday, December 01, 2006

To the Rock!

Well, we are headed to the "Rock" tomorrow for the State Finals game! Go Bulldogs! I hope the team wins. Although they are the reigning state champs, they still deserve to win again and stay atop the rock. But I know the competition will be tough tomorrow--and it's going to be cold at the game! I borrowed some bib-coveralls from a friend of ours-Jeb, so hopefully I can stay warm. I HATE being cold. But I want to go to the game. Kylie opted out this year. She said she'd rather stay at Mei-Mei's house. So, hopefully she'll be good. Weston's all in though--he wouldn't miss it this year. Boy, how my kids have changed in a year. Weston is such a sports nut now, whereas last year he had no interest in going (and Kylie went).
I just got my Christmas cards back--they are great! Kyle and I finally made the card...before the kids were born, we just sent regular cards. Well, after we had the kids, we started sending "picture" cards with the kids on them. I decided this year that we would include a family picture (actually I wanted to last year, but the picture we had taken was horrible). So, we are finally going to be on the card!
Some news--Kylie's room "flooded" with the heavy rains we had. In fact, it soaked a 3 ft x 2 ft section of her carpet, her mattress and under the toys. So, we are going to have to replace the carpet in her room. But, that's not the worst of it--our driveway washed away in 2 places! So, now the only way I can get my car out is to go out the back way. What a mess!
Well, it's a busy day tomorrow and I'm exhausted, so that's all for tonight.
Go Bulldogs!! 48 Minutes!!

No comments: