Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Bulging Barn

Well, we got such great gifts from everyone this year--the barn is bulging at its seams!! The kids even got a trampoline, so Kyle will be busy this weekend putting it together. I have spent my entire day off cleaning out the kids' rooms to make room for all of the new toys. Weston has spent the entire day in his Razorback football uniform complete with football shoulder pads--he looks adorable! Of course, Kylie has spent the day on her roller skates and her Razorback cheerleading uniform! I got several gift certificates yesterday, so I am ready to shop, shop, shop!! I am really wanting a video i-Pod, so I am hoping to head to town this evening and buy one with my giftcard. Yesterday was much more relaxed as we spaced things out a bit and had more time to enjoy at each place.
Well, I need to get back to cleaning...after doing it all day, the rest of the house is still a wreck!

No comments: