Friday, December 22, 2006

Bleepin' Bricks!!

Well, Kylie has yet again cracked me up with her interpretations of things said. So, we were watching Christmas Vacation last night with the kids. Well, I forgot how much profanity is in the movie, so Kyle and I found ourselves yelling "Bleep" or "Blah, Blah, Blah" as we anticipated an upcoming word. Well, we missed one. It was the part where Griswold is sitting across from the little girl and she is griping about how she's been good but Santa never makes it to her house. At some point, she says "Sh*ttin' Bricks!" Well, I immediately looked at Kylie and said, "We don't say that, OK?" She said, "I can't say Chicken Bricks? How come?" I started dying laughing...evidently she didn't even understand the word. But, I stuck to my guns and told her that no, she couldn't even say Chicken Bricks. So, she asks, "Can I just say bricks?"
Crazy girl!!!

On another note, Snaptotes (www.snaptotes.com) is remaking my purse at no charge. They are supposed to ship it to my office so that I don't have to worry about a dog chewing it up, however I tracked the shipment yesterday and it looks to be headed to my house again!! So, I'll keep you posted as to if I receive this one minus the slobbers!!

No comments: