Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bath and Body Works Redeemed Themselves!

Yes, the fastest way to my heart is a gift card...and Bath and Body Works evidently realized that! They sent an apology email the other day, admitted that I should have been able to use the coupon on the gift set and said that for my troubles they would mail a $25 gift card to me! I was very impressed with their willingness to listen. It was the one thing the store manager had no desire to do whatsoever. So, yeah BBW!
In other news, I am officially done with my class--no more school until January! Thank goodness. This is my first break in a year and I am ready to take a breather from school. I am excited that I will actually have evenings and weekends to rest and get some things done around here.
Thursday evening we are taking the kids to see "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever". I think everyone will really enjoy it. If it's anything like the book, it will be funny!

2 comments:

thirty-something said...

OMGosh!! I fell on Tuesday...I was in Jeff's school line picking him up and had to get out to tend to Ashley in the back seat and as soon as I opened the door, BAM! I just was on all fours stunned. I got up and was in pain...my ankle gave out too...the lady behind me had sunglasses on and I couldn't tell if she was looking at me or not...I got back in the truck and started laughing with my twisted ankle, burning palms and scraped knees. When Jeff came out I told him what had happened and he said "glad I wasn't out here"

SheWolf said...

We are so graceful, aren't we?? :)