Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bye-Bye 2006

Well, this will be my last post for 2006!! I can't believe how fast the year flew by. The main highlights of 2006 for me were the following:

January:
Started my Master's degree...again. This time in Leadership and Ethics (and I am still kicking!!)
We started back at 1st Baptist Church and joined a new SS class
The mini horses began their "Operation: Tear Up Satellite" mission
Kyle shaved his beard and mustache--the first time I've seen it completely gone!!

February:
I began another Bunco group w/Andria and Kelley
Kylie and I went to see the Care Bears
Kylie decides to have the "Mother of All Dental Visits"

March:
I celebrated my 28th birthday....30 is getting closer and closer!!
I attended the NASCAR race in Atlanta!
I MET JOE DON ROONEY AND THE REST OF THE RASCAL FLATTS GANG--WOOOO HOOOO!!!

April:
I went to Milestone class for my degree and learned a lot about myself
Kyle and I went to the Dallas NASCAR race
Kyle and I headed to Nashville and attended the Grand Ole Opry

May:
My step-dad has his first heart attack and our family begins a long journey towards getting him better
The family went to Cancun and had a lil' fun in the sun!
Sally has 10 puppies!

June:
Teeball is going strong--Weston's team is undefeated!
I spent most of the month with my nose in a book for school
The fam heads to D.C. and nearly drowns in the never-ending rain storm!

July:
I met SheDaisy in Fayetteville
Started golf lessons (not sure I can tell a difference!!)
Went to Cross Canadian Ragweed Concert at Cain's Ballroom
Went to Tim/Faith Concert

August:
Kyle got bit by 6 Jack Russell Terriers at work
Kylie's 4th birthday party
Jim has successful quadruple bypass

September:
Hogs' 1st game against USC (not a good one!)
Stahl gets married...WOW!
Weston loses his first tooth

October:
Visited my parents' skating rink in Illinois
Hosted BUNCO in the BARN!
Halloween festivities--Weston is Superman and Kylie is a cowgirl

November:
Kyle and I celebrate 1 year of "remarriage"
Our new camper makes it home (and we still haven't had a chance to use it!)
The boys head to deer camp
Thanksgiving is at Big Cedar in '06

December:
Our high school team becomes State Champs
Christmas is great--another one in the barn, but filled with tons of fun and family!

Have a great 2007!

No comments: