Saturday, December 30, 2006

My new Obsession

So, I have my new i-Pod video--love it! I put 4 episodes of Gilmore Girls on there. I realized that will probably be the only way that I get to watch them since we have a community television in the barn and I am rarely able to stop to watch TV when I am here anyway. So, now between work and class, on the road, or when we venture over to the family's house and I get bored, I can just whip out the 'ole i-Pod and watch TV!!!! This is absolutely crazy! But I love it!
Looks like we will ring in the New Year in the barn w/some company! After 3 years, this is only the 2nd time I have "hosted" company! Mike and Andria are heading over to ring in the New Year tomorrow night--maybe we can break in some of those new games we got.
Last night was game night in the barn as well. The kids wanted to try out some of their new games. We got the electronic version of "Sorry" and it was a lot of fun. We also played Spider-Man Yahtzee and My Little Pony Memory. It was such fun just hanging out with the kids.
Well, back to cleaning--believe it or not, Mike/Andria have never seen the inside of the barn!! I don't want to scare them on their first visit!

No comments: