Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thanksgiving Feast

Tonight we went to Kylie's Thanksgiving feast at school. They sang 2 songs and performed a cute little skit in which Kylie was a pilgrim girl. I thought it was so nice of her preschool to feed all of us a turkey dinner!
Well, as you may notice, there are some changes on my blog! Blogger started a "Beta" version awhile back and I finally switched. It's a nicer, easier version. It's just funny though that all of the stuff I learned to do in HTML, now can be done with a click of a button!
I found out a made a 91% on my test from last week's class! Evidently though there were several low scores....he said he was even considering a curve! I am going to have to study a lot this weekend for the next test. I just don't feel prepared for it. I have to say that with this class, I don't feel I have had any downtime. I have spent each weekend either writing a paper or studying for a test. Plus, next Tuesday I am going to miss Weston's Thanksgiving program at school! :( I will be glad when I am finally finished. Only 4 1/2 more classes to go! I am almost there!! So far, still all A's too!
Well, it's official! I am going to Guatemala in March. However, due to the busy season, the trip dates have changed to the Friday before Spring Break all the way until the following Monday. I have to use 7 days of vacation all at once, but I really think it will be worth it. I talked with Joe (the team leader) for about 30 minutes and I think I am going to have a great experience. He said we might even take a day off and climb a volcano. I am going to have to buy more camera memory cards!!
That's a wrap for tonight.....

No comments: