Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Much-Needed Break!!

Yeah, tomorrow is the beginning of 5 days away!! Woo Hoo! I am ready to just chill out, relax, and enjoy the holidays....wait, I forgot, I am taking my work with me and now my grandparents decided they want the 2nd bedroom in my condo instead of the one with my cousin from Missouri! So, guess what that means...my kids will be bouncing off of the walls because my Grandpa will be antagonizing them the entire time....I can hear it now--screaming, running....GREAT. And the reason my grandparents want to stay with us is because my cousin has a couple of kids so they don't want to be bothered at night by them. So, I am the one who is forced to argue with my kids at night about going to bed and listening to the wildness. Plus, I have some much needed work that needs to be completed before I come back as well as a paper for class that is due next Tuesday. Here's to the holidays. I wonder if I can find a way to sneak some amaretto in my hot chocolate??? :)
Oh well....(here comes the cliche)...my grandparents won't always be around, my kids won't always be young, and school will be over soon.
Ok, I promise to work on the attitude on the way to Big Cedar.

No comments: