Sunday, November 19, 2006

Santa's Little Helper

On Friday night, when we went to the mall, we let the kids pick an angel off of the Angel Tree. Well, Weston got to pick the gender and Kylie picked the age range. We ended up with a 1 year old baby boy named James. He wants learning toys and ride-on toys as well as clothes. It was so sweet though when we were trying to determine which kid to pick....Weston says, "Daddy, I wish we could just buy presents for all of these kids!" It was the most precious thing in the world to see a 6 year old feel that type of compassion for others. I think he was amazed that there were that many kids who might not have Christmas presents without the help from others!
I haven't studied yet for my test! I really have to get going, but things have been so busy with the holiday weekend coming up. We are going to spend it at Big Cedar with my parents and brother, grandparents, my great-aunt and uncle, their two grown sons and families. Altogether, there will be around 21 of us with kids included! I think it will be a nice relaxing time away--much needed! :)

No comments: