Saturday, November 11, 2006

Luxury of Two!

Well, you get the luxury of two blogs in the same day! But I have to vent....So, I am curled up on the couch thoroughly engrossed in the game--we're up by 21 points. It's going great--it's 3rd quarter, we catch an interception and he takes off to run, then suddenly the satellite goes out. What? I am thinking that this is weird--there is no wind, it's calm, what could it be?? HORSES! But, I decide to wait a few minutes to see if the satellite came back up--I mean, why blame the four-legged pests if it is really just a fluke? SO--30 minutes later and NOTHING. I am fuming. But I am too scared to go check it for myself. So, I call a buddy of mine and he and his wife head over here. Sure, enough, I open the door and head out and there's all 6 of the girls running next to my car! So, we chase them back down the driveway and head back for the house to see if we can possibly figure out the satellite. We walk back there and it's just laying on the ground--they have completely knocked it off of the pole. AAAHHHH!!!!! I was livid. I mean-come on! The Razorbacks were playing! Why couldn't they have done this at say 2 a.m. when I am fast asleep and could care less about watching TV. No, they wait until the prime moment!
So, needless to say we tried to fix it, but to no avail. It wouldn't even stay on the pole. I can't get a hold of Kyle obviously to ask what to do, so I am without TV. This is just downright crappy. Thank goodness for internet.

No comments: