Monday, May 10, 2010

My little brother graduates from college!

Congrats Jordan! You are now a college graduate! I am so proud of my little brother for completing his degree. I know he's had plenty of late nights, close calls, and stressful weekends, but it is all worth it!


And one hour earlier, my cousin Chad also graduated from the UofA! Chad has been on the track team the last few years and has really enjoyed and excelled at pole-vaulting. So, congrats guys! Great job!
On my way to graduation, I was running late (as usual). I frantically grabbed my camera bag and rushed out to the truck. Our driveway has a slight dip to it, so when I set the camera bag in the truck, my newest lens rolled out of the bag, out of the truck, and yes, on the concrete. It's toast! I was SO mad at myself! I haven't had a chance to really use it yet at all! Oh well, it could've been much, much worse.
Well, many more posts--a very busy weekend!

No comments: