Monday, May 03, 2010

Landen is 7 months!

Oh, this year is flying by! I can't believe he is already 7 months old. It makes me so sad....I wish he could stay a baby forever (one that sleeps all night, but still a baby!! Ha!) In the last month, he has refined his bye-bye wave, he is starting to sleep a little better and has a had a couple of nights where he has slept until around 6 a.m. or so (hallelujiah!!), and he is starting to eat little pieces of food that he picks up with his hands. He is getting such a personality--he loves attention (I guess that comes with being the baby in the family??).....

I thought I would post a couple of pictures from our salvaged weekend away...I didn't take my camera, but did get a couple on my phone. We really did have a good time after all of the water leak drama!

Such a cutie pie!!

Sometimes it's harder getting a shot of the big kids than it is the baby!!

Me and Kylie-Bug after a ride on the swings!

Landen's first picture in the SDC coffin! I have one of me when I was around 6 years old! Too cool!
Landen's first visit to SDC....

1 comment:

Katie said...

I have never been to SDC. Oh it looks so fun. You will love Toby Mac. He is one of my favorites and my kids love him. His concert is wonderful, one of the best. I like Kenny Chesney and I though that was a great concert but Toby Mac is so much more since He is sharing Christ. It is so much fun!! That man has a lot of energy for being 40 something, wait till you see it. Your picture is so pretty of you by the way (: