Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kickin' My Rear

Have you ever done something and just not been 100% pleased with the results? That's me today. I am making a cake for a friend's baby shower....supposed to be chocolate icing w/orange dots, but had to go to Plan B. Then, Landen was pretty fussy last night so I had to constantly stop and start, now the cake doesn't look perfect--and that bugs me. Instead of the polka dots plan, I decorated it with chocolate covered strawberries, shaved chocolate, and sprinkles. I hated that it wasn't the way Andria had requested, but she was so nice about the little change of plans. So, let's pray all of the girls are blind at the shower and see with their tastebuds instead! :)
But don't worry, I'll get my revenge on the cake at the shower--I plan to have an extra big slice!

No comments: