Sunday, October 01, 2006

We've Got Spirit!

Well, it's Spirit Week at school and Weston is ready for all of the fun days of dress up....Crazy Hat Day, 50's Day, Wild Hair Day, Backwards Day, and Bulldog Day. I will do my best to get some pictures of his week on here. Tomorrow is also parent/teacher conferences. I am not anticipating anything major with him. He has great grades and has only gotten a couple of red notes.
Last night Weston sent his Dad in to a laughing fit. It all started with Kylie and I singing and dancing around the living room. Well, Kyle said, "Get me out of here!" when Kylie started shaking her booty. Weston said, "Then I'm going with you!" Then he followed it up with, "Hey, let's just take these girls over to Oklahoma and leave them!" I guess the funniest part was the double entendre that he doesn't even know he said!
Today we had Alyssa's 18th birthday party at Mei-Mei's house. I can't believe she's already 18! I am getting incredibly old! These were kids I changed diapers and babysat growing up. Now she's LEGAL! :)
Well, it's off to the couch to get ready for Desperate Housewives!

No comments: