Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Well, the kids had a wonderful Halloween! Here's a picture of me and the kids that morning...Weston couldn't wear his costume to school. Evidently, they can't wear their costumes to school because it may offend someone. Another example of good kids being punished! Most people said Kylie looked like Annie Oakley! Everyone thought her horse costume was the greatest! We went to the fall festival at the Fair Grounds, and people would stop her and tell her how cute she looked. Weston looked adorable in his Superman costume--he was so strong!
Of course, to be able to "dress down" at work, I had to "dress up". So, I am a Hog Fan!
Weston also had his Student of the Month breakfast this morning which was a real treat to be able to spend some time with him at school and congratulate him on his honor. I am very proud of him! Tomorrow, I will have to fill you in on the experience I had with checking in on our storage building down at my parents' house. Let's just say it was rather eye-opening and horrifying.
Next week is "All About Kylie" week at school. She has a survey of questions to answer and then she can bring pictures, etc to decorate the bulletin board at school! Here's a few of her answers to her questions:
Favorite place to go to vacation: Mexico--to swim in the water
Favorite thing to do with Mom: Shopping!
What I want to be when I grow up: Ballerina
Favorite sport: Bowling and Cheerleading

Well, it's late, so I guess that's all for tonight. Don't forget to check back for the "spooky" storage building story!

No comments: