Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Kylie in the Parade

Here's some pictures from Kylie at the Christmas parade this year. I finally found my card reader, so I can actually post a lot faster and include pictures! It was complete chaos Monday trying to get ready for the parade. I was frantically trying to make the signs at 5 and we were to be there at 5:30 and still had to go get the car from my Mom. I was a basket case!
But it all came together at the last moment....Here she is in her fur coat.
It was warm enough this year to go without her coat, so everyone was able to see her cute Christmas dress!
And here's the phenomenal signs I slaved over! :)

Kylie was so thankful for all the hard work everyone put in to getting her in the parade. The only reason this girl does pageants is so that she can ride in parades! Other than that, she could care less--too funny! I told her that if she wants to be in the parade next year, then she'll have to win another pageant. She asked me if she gets like second runner-up if she could still do the parade! I started busting out laughing and told her that I didn't think it would be cool to have a sign on her car that says, "Kylie Cumbie, 2nd runner up Little Miss _____"!
On the way home, she was being really lovey-dovey to me and told me, "Mom, when you die, I die." I asked her what she meant by that and she said, "You know if you die at 6:30, then I will die at like 6:30 or 6:31 because I love you so much." I started tearing up--basically she was saying she didn't want to live without me. How sweet!

No comments: