Wednesday, December 09, 2009

5 Christmas Trees!

This post is so late, but I have been SO busy and I really don't have time to post now, but my brain is absolutely fried from my home study materials. I am at home studying for certification for a new product. I have an exam at 8 a.m. Monday morning in Chicago and then I am there until Friday for sales training. WHEW! Add 3 kids, a husband, and a dirty house (and laundry) to the mix and I am drained....
Here's some pictures of the house after I got finished decorating a couple of weeks ago (told ya I am behind on posting).....We put up 5 Christmas trees this year! This one is Weston's Razorback tree. It's hard to tell from the picture because I took it with my phone, but he did a great job decorating his red/white tree!
This one is baby Landen's tree. It's really small and cute as a button (like him)!
Here's our black/silver tree in the main living area. Again, hard to tell since the picture is from the phone.
Here's Kylie-bug's pink tree. Extra funky and cool--like her!
And the granddaddy of them all, our main tree in the hearth room. It's 9.5 feet tall, so that's the only spot in the house it would fit! It's a brown/gold/cream tree to match the hearth room decor.
Well, back to studying--so I can pay for some presents to put under these trees!

No comments: