Monday, October 29, 2007

We Have 3 Bathrooms!

Kylie came home last night from cheerleading practice completely worn out. The poor girl had been practicing for 3 hours and since competition is quickly approaching, they have been practicing longer and harder. Well, she went straight to her room and fell asleep shortly afterward. I debated as to whether I should let her sleep or not. It was about 5:30 and since she typically goes to bed at 7:30 (and still fights getting up in the morning), I thought I would let her sleep. Well, she decides to get up at 7:00. She was groggy and cranky. She walked through the living room to my bedroom, then came back out. A few minutes later, she was sitting in a bar stool at the island trying to hold her eyes open. I went over to her and gave her a kiss....that's when I realized I was standing in something wet. A lot of wet. I looked down and thought one of the kids had spilled a drink. That's when Weston explained to me what happened....Kylie had peed in the floor! He said she just pulled her pants down and wet to the bathroom right there in the kitchen! The poor girl was so out of it that she had confused the pantry in the kitchen with the bathroom.

No comments: