Friday, October 12, 2007

It's Friday!

It's Friday! Woo Hoo! Not that I mind working though--my office is now a sleek 2008 Dodge Charger! SWEET! I love it! It's tons better looking than than 'ol blue! I am gonna have to keep it clean though! Black shows everything!! However, it has this glitter paint on it that helps mask road dust. I had so much fun zipping my way to Mt. Ida today in my new car. I have begun deer widow season. It's Friday night and I am sprawled out on the couch catching up on Grey's Anatomy...that's OK though. I really need to get caught up on a few things. I have some office work to do, the house is a wreck, and I need to get some goody bags ready for my clients next week. So, I will try and use my time wisely....ok, I will probably sneak in an episode of Girls Next Door! We had our pictures yesterday--Kylie is SUCH a ham! I know her pictures will be cute. And Weston had some great smiles too--thank goodness because their school pictures are horrible--they both look like toothless old men!

No comments: