Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Full Circle

Well, today is Valentine's Day...the day of lots of candy, cards, and lovey-dovey stuff! It is also the last day my kids are allowed to have cokes and candy. Now before you give me the Cranky Mom of the Year award, let me explain. Kylie went to the dentist yesterday. This is her second visit (the first one being when she turned 3). Well, after the visit I was in shock. Kylie has to have 3, YES 3, root canals and crowns and 1 filling! I am officially broke! The poor kid...I have to drug her with demerol and some other "conscious sedative" (is that an oxymoron or what?).
The dentist was surprised to hear that she hasn't been complaining of pain. I am in sticker shock. It's the famous "just when I was getting ahead" syndrome. I officially am giving up the battle of "getting ahead"....So, now do you understand why the candy/cokes are forbidden? That's what I thought.
Ok, I am going to try and come up with a new design for my blog. I have been doing a little research and I am trying to find something I like and that I can also personalize. So, stay tuned for a new and improved blog!
Well, I am going to go for now to do a little research on making this blog look better!
Have a lovely evening.....

No comments: