Sunday, March 06, 2011

Hot Springs sans the kiddos!

Last weekend Richie and I got an all-expenses paid trip to Hot Springs with my work.  We had a meeting the Wednesday-Friday before that and then all of the spouses drove in for a little R&R.  It was great! No kids, great food, good company!  We went to the horse races on Saturday.  We had a great time, but gambling is not either one of our hobbies, so it wasn't as exciting for us as some people.  We signed up for the membership and they give you $20, so we gambled on their money! That's my kind of gambling!  We didn't win anything though, but it was a great experience.  Then, Saturday evening Richie and I had dinner at a great restaurant called Porterhouse.  YUMMY! I have to say I ate well from Wednesday to Sunday while I was there--probably too well!
I really enjoyed the downtime and time with my hubby!

No comments: