Friday, February 04, 2011

Changes...But the snow is still here!

How about the snow? I honestly thought it would just be a "light dusting" as they kept claiming, but this was a full blown stick-to-the-ground snow day! Guess it was a good thing the kids were already out of school, huh? And this snow just keeps DRAGGING OUT our house progress.  Hey, we just hope to be in by 2011 at this point!
So, we had a conference call for work yesterday.  Honestly thought it would be a routine, "here's your info" kind of call, but by the time I hung up, my "work world" was completely different.  I am a little bummed. My "babies" a.k.a. the drugs I have promoted from day 1 are no longer mine in about 6 weeks. :( It's like someone came and took my kids from me and gave them a new home! And, I am the only one in my area getting a new drug. Scary! I'm all by myself....so worried. What if I fail? Ugh. Such pressure and stress.  I just lay in bed this morning worrying and stressing, then praying. I want to have such a positive attitude about this change, but it's so hard!
I found a verse that I am going to really try and focus on and hope that I can keep the pessimism about of my head!
Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, yes and forever.


So, here goes nothing!

No comments: