Monday, January 03, 2011

Twenty Eleven!

It's a new year! And it's definitely going to be a busy one for sure. But, if you know me, you know I like to stay busy!
Tomorrow night I start teaching a Master's class at Webster and I am so excited! Nervous, but excited! I am ready for the challenge! Too funny though, I have already had a student email me and ask me if we can leave early for the Sugar Bowl game!! :) I'll do my best--but we do have work to do!
The house is coming along wonderfully....I know it's going to go by fast once the framing starts. I have pictures from Day 1 to upload, but I want Richie to help me put them in order before I post them.
So, I am ready for the new year, the new opportunities, and the new challenges! Here's to 2011! May everyone find blessings and wonderful memories!

No comments: