Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chicken and Dumplings...Finally!

There's not a lot in this world that I won't try to tackle, but making chicken and dumplings has always scared me! I don't know why but I have been too afraid to ever try it.  So, last night, I mustered up the courage and gave it a shot.  And they were SO yummy! I always make up my own recipes for my dinners--borrowing a few ideas from this one, adding a little from that one, and finally throwing in a few things to give it my own touch.  I didn't write the recipe down as I went (I didn't want to jinx myself), but after it got 5 thumbs up of approval, I knew I had to document my success.
In this house, if Weston will eat, you know it's a winner!

1 comment:

Sandra Wilkes said...

This is one of my favorite dishes and a favorite of my grown children. I use to make it all the time but now,alas,I have to watch the fatness a little more closely...like with an eagle eye!