Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finally getting caught up around here!

Last night I finally hooked up the big "home" computer! It has been a yearlong process getting it up and running. First it was under the weather, so my Uncle rebuilt it for me. Then, we moved. I haven't been able to use my new Wacom pad Richie bought me LAST Christmas and I haven't even seen Photoshop in a year and a half...I was really missing it. So, since I got a new camera for Christmas this year, I decided it was a priority to get it up and running. About 2 hours later, I had it all hooked up, software loaded, and ready to go. But then it was time for bed, so I still haven't had a chance to play yet! :(
I also have a girl crush and Tonia, it's all your fault. I am just totally loving the Pioneer Woman. The cookbook thing is great, but I am loving her photography, photoshop actions, you name it, she is awesome! Now if I could just get a free moment to try out some of her ideas.....that may be another year! :)

No comments: