Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday Night


Well, we made it back home. We didn't get to eat at PF Chang's last night, but we went today for lunch instead...well worth the wait. 9 hours later I am still stuffed! It was so yummy though. Kylie even ate with chopsticks! I do good to get my food to my mouth with a fork/spoon and my 3-year old is using chopsticks! I am so miserable though...we ate out at 3 awesome restaurants all in a 24-hour period...too bad we couldn't spread them out over the course of a week or so.
I am dreading tomorrow...why? Because I HAVE to write that paper that is due Tuesday. The problem is my muse is on vacation. She won't be back until next weekend which is a little too late. So, I guess I am going to have to figure this one out on my own. Believe it or not, I suffer from serious writer's block. Stop laughing...yes there are times that even I am at a loss for words. It's usually when I am required to write about a school topic.
We just got back from a Sunday School party...not so much fun. The guys played volleyball while the women worked vigorously to keep the kids out of the middle of the game. My kids weren't bad. The problem was that Kylie kept getting hit with a basketball that a few of the kids were playing with. Well, the ball popped her so good one time that she started crying hard. Which made matters worse because then she decided to get choked and leave a 15 foot trail of vomit from the table to the bathroom....Gross. I am not one for throw-up when I am trying to eat. After we cleaned her up, she was fine though. I wasn't....I was bored and everyone was cranky that I was sitting with so I was past ready to go!
Well, this paper isn't writing itself, so I am going to check out and try to get something accomplish this evening...that way I will feel ahead tomorrow!
Good night....

2 comments:

thirty-something said...

sounds like you had a full weekend!!!!
you guys still coming down here this coming weekend?
~CJW

SheWolf said...

Yep! See ya Friday!