Sunday, March 05, 2006

I'm Going To Jackson..."

Ok, I'm not really going to Jackson, but I just sat down to watch "Walk The Line"...the Johnny Cash movie, and I can't get that song out of my head!
The weekend FLEW by! I honestly think there are less hours in the day on Saturday and Sunday than the rest of the week. We had a great time though! We went out to eat with Robert, Kim, Janet, and Jim at Logan's last night and had a blast. After we ate, we went back and played cards...I have no luck!
Kylie is talking on the phone right now with my Grandpa and she is cracking me up. He asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm watching Jackson" in a matter-of-fact tone. I am sure he had no clue what she meant. So, I told her to explain it was the Johnny Cash movie. Well, he asked her if he could borrow it from her and she said, "You have to go get one at the movie store." Crazy girl!
Ok, so 4 more days until my birthday!! At least there is something to look forward to this week. Weston asked me what kind of party I was having. What he meant was that he always has a "themed" party like Spiderman, Scooby Doo, Pooh Bear, etc. and so he wanted to know what my birthday party's theme was going to be. Well, I told him I didn't think I would be able to have an actual party.
My grandma is still in the hospital from her hip replacement surgery. Hopefully the physical therapy will help this week and she'll get to go home.
Ok, time for the movie...."I'm going to Jackson, so comb your hair, I'm gonna snowball Jackson, see if I care..."

No comments: