Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Headin' Out

Well, I leave tomorrow afternoon for the race. I am excited and exhausted in the same breath. I have been working so hard to get everything together for the booth, trip, and everything that revolves around this event and I am ready to see the finished project! It's like planning a wedding-by the time the wedding day gets here, you are just ready to be married!
It should be loads of fun and work all in one....
My photography business is starting to take off again! It's the time of year where everything is blooming outside and everyone is ready for spring pictures. I almost feel out of practice though because it has been a couple of months since my last shoot.
Well, I have a ton to pack and I am already worn out before this adventure even begins, so I am going to load up the suitcase and get some rest.
See ya in victory lane!
T

No comments: