Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sevens

Ok, I found this on another blog and once again felt the overwhelming urge to answer the questions! Here goes.....

1)Seven Things I Hope to See or Do Before I Die:
a) Go to Hawaii
b) Go to Spain
c) My new house built
d) Masters degree
e) Earn 6 figures (when 6 figures is still a good chunk of money)
f) Retire early and have a few years work free
g) My children get married to great people

2)Seven Things I Cannot Do:
a) Sing
b) Change a flat tire
c) Trigonometry
d) Please my Mom
e) Get Kylie to quit picking her nose
f) Sew
g) Find enough time in the day to do everything I want to do

3) Seven Things That Attract Me To My Husband:
a) His "manly" side (he can fix stuff)
b) His hands
c) His love and devotion to me
d) His constant attention to me
e) His ability to let things go (although he needs to get worked up a little sometimes)
f) The way he cares for the kids (I think I have a wife)
g) He rides a motorcycle...that's hot.

4)Seven Things I Say Most Often:
a) If that's the way they want to be, then so be it.
b) Kylie/Weston, we have got to go, I am late.
c) It's BEDTIME guys!
d) They are pumps, not mules, not sandals, pumps.
e) I feel like crap today
f) If only.....
g) You have done nothing but fight since we walked in the door!

5) 7 Books or Series’ That I Love
a) Karen Kingsbury's Baxter Family Series (that's at least 6 right there)
b)

6)Seven Movies I would Watch Over and Over Again If I Had The Time:
a) Sweet Home Alabama
b) Adventures in Babysitting
c) Napoleon Dynamite... "You gonna eat your tots?"
d) How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days
e) Knight's Tale...Heath Ledger is so cute!
f) Pearl Harbor
g) Where the Heart Is

7)Seven People I Want to Join In And Do This
Considering there is not 7 people that read my blog, I guess I will just give some random names....
a) Kyle
b) Shannan
c) Carrie
Ok, I can't think of 7 people......

What's up with getting a mosquito bite in January? I have not 1, but 4 bites today! This is just plain ridiculous...I mean, where is winter?
Til Tomorrow.....

No comments: