Sunday, January 15, 2006

Day 7/40

Well, it is Day 7 of the 40 days of community and I am thoroughly enjoying the lessons! It is such a breath of fresh air to remember that love is something we SHOULD do, not WANT to do!
Today in Sunday School we talked about loving people that are sometimes hard to love. Sometimes that is people that have hurt you, sometimes it is people that are just hard to love for whatever reason. But regardless, loving them is something we are commanded to do. I think this is the first study that has impacted me so much. Maybe it is due to timing, maybe it is just a powerful subject, but for whatever reason it is impacting me in a great way!
Kyle is back to class this evening, but at least this week will be short!
Speaking of short, that definitely describes this weekend. Between Kyle and I both working, I feel as if I didn't even have a weekend. Hopefully this week goes by quickly and runs smooth!

No comments: