Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hump Day....

No, not what you think...it's Wednesday. It's ONLY Wednesday! I am so worn out already that it will take me a month to recover from this week. Class begins tomorrow night and I finally finished my final draft of my first paper. Kudos to Jamie for her proof-reading! I didn't realize how stressed/tired/exhausted I was when I wrote it.
As predicted, being outnumbered is getting the best of me...the kids are doing their best to wear me down (bad thing is I don't think they have resorted to guerilla warfare yet!) ......
I don't feel very entertaining this evening and I can't honestly think of anything intriguing to write about although I know I have something, so this blog isn't going to be the greatest.
We started back to 1st Baptist last Sunday and really enjoyed the SS Class. We are doing the 40 Days of Community workbook and it's really interesting. It has challenged my thoughts on love--specifically that love is a choice, yet a command. Love is NOT lust. I have tried to apply the readings to various relationship in my life so far and realize where I have misunderstood the definition of Love. Anyway, it was great to be back in church!
Well, my bed is calling (actually screaming) my name....

No comments: