Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving in Branson

Once again Thanksgiving was spent in Branson (well, the first half of the week at least)! We went to Silver Dollar City and had a great, but very cold time. The kids rode rides, and I drank a ton of hot chocolate. Actually I rode a few rides too--it was weird to be able to get to ride some rides since last time we were there, I was pregnant. Kylie and I rode Thunderation which I love, but there was a twist. She made me ride it backwards! That freaked me out! Baby Landen stayed with Grammy and Papa at the condo since it was so cold and it was nice to be able to get out without having to haul the house. You should've seen the car--we were stuffed. Actually, we had to give my parents and grandparents things to haul up there for us because we were so full. Boy, I can't wait until I get to order my new company car....mini-van here I come!!!

No comments: