Saturday, November 07, 2009

It's Saturday!

Isn't it funny how when you don't work Monday-Friday that Saturdays just don't have that same feel to them? Granted I am busy during the week with a newborn, etc, but there is nothing like a Saturday to cheer you up after a long 40 plus hour work week...it's nice though to still be Saturday!
I am so sleepy today--not much sleep last night, but I hate napping during the day and throwing off our schedule of taking care of Landen at night. So, I will get through the day....sleepily.
Baby Landen is doing so good--he's such a cutie and I love all the baby things he does. Which inspired me to list a few of my favorites right now....
1) Landen's sneeze--it has to be the absolute cutest thing in the world!
2) Landen's breath--what a sweet, sweet smell!
3) The way he snuggles with me at night and the way he wants to snuggle with me! Although I am not a co-sleep fan, I must admit it is so sweet to snuggle with your baby.
4) The way he sits in his swing and grunts and snores! Too cute--he looks like a little man with his leg propped up!
5) The way he stretches and arches his back when he's waking up and then squishes his face up and moves his head back and forth--how do you capture that image in your mind forever because I don't want to forget it.

Babies are just so much fun and so forgiving of you--they love you no matter what and want you there all the time!

No comments: