Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Landen is SIX WEEKS OLD!

My little baby boy is getting to be an old man! I can't believe he is six weeks old today--time really flies! He is so adorable and is starting to smile at you when you talk to him. I love the first diaper change in the morning because two mornings in a row he just grinned at me--such a happy baby in the morning! We are already out of newborn diapers and in size 1! I can't wait until his two month check-up to see how much he has grown. He is changing everyday!
I am still doing pretty good with my diet. I have officially lost 37 of the 51 lbs I gained and since I have been going to Let's Lose, I have lost 22 inches total on my body. Eight of those inches were in my belly alone! I was so happy! Best of all, I am up to 2.7 miles and I am alternating between walking and running. Last night, I ran for a total of 8 minutes! That's awesome for me because I have never been a runner at all. I was actually able to get into a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans last week. Granted, they aren't my favorite, but they are pre-pregnancy! :)
So, here's to hoping the last 14 lbs just melt away!

No comments: