Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Little Love Notes

Is this not the cutest "little man" you have ever seen? I got such a kick out of how he sits in his swing. He looks like such a man with the leg up and all leaned over relaxed!
Both of my kids gave me love notes today....Here's Weston's note (it says, "Dear Mom and Richie, I love you. You are AWESOME. Love, Weston. You may rerace and write. P.S. Use marker on counter.")And here's Kylie's note...it says, "To Richie and Mom. From, Kylie. Your awesome. I love you very much and I'm sorry for all the stuff I've done so forgive me. P.S. Mom, I asked Mrs. Kindle what I was suppost to do for Student of the Month."
Note: I typed exactly as they wrote the notes, so don't think I have a spelling/word usage issue! :)
I thought it was so sweet, but after Kylie read hers, I turned to Richie and said, "What has she done?" Too sweet to not be compensating for something!! Seriously, Kylie is becoming such a sweetheart. She really wants to be Student of the Month. She told me the other day that she's never been chosen in Kindergarten or 1st grade and she really wants to get it in second grade. So, I told her to ask Mrs. Kindle what it takes to be Student of the Month and then to try really, really hard to do what she tells you. She is really working hard at it, so if she gets it, we will have to have a big celebration!
What sweet kiddos! I just love them to pieces!

No comments: