Monday, November 16, 2009

Shop 'til Ya Drop!



Mom and I went Christmas shopping today--I am so close to being finished! Yes, finished! I ventured out last Saturday and was amazed at how bad traffic already was and I told my Mom there was no way I would fight that this year when I have time off from work to get the shopping done during the week. So, off we went...to Target, to Kirkland's, to Michael's. Poor Landen was absolutely worn out!
I got quite a bit accomplished, but I think my favorite buy were these "presents" and wreath I bought to decorate my front door and porch area. I have been waiting to have a house worth decorating for the past 5 years and I finally have it. Poor Richie has his work cut out for him when next weekend when I get out the indoor decorations! I love decorating for the holidays, but I just haven't had a house worth spending the time and effort on until now!

No comments: