Friday, October 09, 2009

Weight, Weight, GO AWAY!

Well, the official pregnancy weight gain was 51 lbs. That is right in line with my other two pregnancies. I swear each pregnancy is the same--50 lb weight gain, big baby, and some swelling. Anyway, now it's time to get that weight off. So, I got brave the other day and got on the scale....then I looked down. I was so afraid I was going to be disappointed. But, I was pleasantly surprised! I have officially lost 24 lbs already! Woo Hoo! I love the big water retention weight loss--it gives me the confidence to get the rest of this gone. So, now to get serious about the other 27 lbs. I can't decide the best avenue to take to combat it. I am considering two different weight loss options, but until I can drive, I won't be able to get out and figure which one is the best option. Not to mention, it's hard to diet when everyone keeps bringing such great food by for us to eat! Then, there's the exercise aspect, but honestly I am still healing from the c-section, so that is gonna have to wait a few more weeks. So, wish me luck, because my biggest road block right now are those Golden Oreos--they are just soooo good!

No comments: