Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In Trouble

Well, I know how my kids feel when I get on to them now. Because I got in trouble today...by Dr. Bell. I have been home for 2 weeks taking it easy, but I have still managed to do a few things like cook dinner, load the dishwasher, or just sit on the couch with my husband and kids. Well, no more. I gained 10 lbs in a week and had a bad spell Saturday with swelling, headache, blurred vision, and nausea. So, Dr. Bell was really concerned today when I went for my visit. He now told me I can't get out of my bed unless I need to use the restroom or go to the hospital. No couch rest, no chair rest. BEDREST. I am going to go insane. He said if things don't improve, he'll have to take Landen early, so I am going to do my best to stay in bed for the next 8 days. UGH!!

No comments: