Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bed rest, burp rags, and good food!!

The bed rest is going pretty good. I must say I have noticed a big difference in the way I feel since I haven't been working and trying to keep up the Mom load too! Yesterday I went over to Mom's house to just get out a bit and sewed a few burp rags for Landen. They are so cute! It was nice to just get out and do something. I was actually worn out when I got home. We are down to the final countdown. Only 13 more days. I can't believe it's getting so close, yet it still seems so far away!! I am ready....I think. I am ready for him to be here, but I know how absolutely crazy life is going to get. I ran in to a friend yesterday that had her baby about 7 weeks or so ago and she also has two older children and she admitted that life is very chaotic. So, I am a bit scared! But with all that said, I am ready to see the little guy. The kids are pumped too. They are going to skip school and come to the hospital when he's born. I ordered them "Big Brother" and "Big Sister" t-shirts the other day! Landen has a onesie that says "Little Brother" so they are going to all be decked out! :)

No comments: